Monday, February 3, 2014

Follow up of Procrastination

        So last post was on procrastination and I had promised to post again that night. due to internet related issues beyond my control that didn't happen...HOWEVER I did get things done! I made phone calls that needed to be made and so far have built up a good Mary Kay order. I took pictures that needed to be taken and have posted items to Etsy and did some exercise with my sister (Just Dance 2014 and a walk in the woods clearing our old path of dead tree limbs and leaves) Oh and I cleaned off my desk! muwahahaha its still not finished and I don't think it ever will be, I live at my desk it always has been and I'm pretty sure it always will be a work in progress....

This is a link to my etsy - https://www.etsy.com/shop/sistersallystar

and now PICTURES!!!!!

so we made a snack off  of Disney Junior Elatho! which is Spanish for Ice Cream, Rowan's grand parents that we don't live with are from the Dominican Republic and both speak fluent Spanish so I thought it would be cool to teach him the word.

anyway the Disney junior recipe just tells you too freeze chopped bananas and stick them in the food processor and I'm like "I can DO that!", but i'm not a huge banana person so we had frozen bananas mango and strawberries it was YUMMY!!!!

so here is what it looked like in the food processor











Here is it dished up for Me Rowan and My sister who Rowan Calls Mima.


 First bite is always the best.










But its COLD!!! maybe not the best treat for winter but I like cold so yeah...

So then I said we had a walk in the woods, here they are.... LOL




This is Rowan saying "no pictures please"












This is my sister saying "no pictures" without the please










Here is the back of her head













aaaand here is the bottom of her foot LOL













 it has been very cold till this week and we found that our pool (half deflated from summer) caught some water that turned to ice and one ice block is shaped like Texas....sort of










And Rowan asked for pie so here is the tray of personal apple pies I made for everyone!


I will add the Recipe when I can find it again...


No comments:

Post a Comment